- Easily prepated, simply microwave and stir
- Jar has a convenient handle so looking for potholders or burning your hands never happens
- Includes a Pre-Epilation Oil that ensures that wax always adheres just to the hair and never skin
- Spatulas are wide and eacy to grip and have a wide spreading surface to lay down more wax at a time, speeding up the process
- Brazilian Waxing Guide contains very detailed step-by-step instructions and illustrations to make the process easy
1. Heat jar of wax in microwave following the included heating chart. 2. Smooth onto desired area in the direction of hair growth. 3. Flick up edge of wax and remove in the opposite direction of hair growth. Helpful Hints: If you have sensitive skin - try rubbing an ice cube over the area first or use a baby gum numbing product to numb it a bit. Immediately after removing strip apply gentle pressure to soothe skin. A small stand up mirror will make it easy to see exactly where to apply the wax. Avoid waxing just before or during the first days of your menstrual cycle as skin is more sensitive at this time.
Brazilian Hard Wax Ingredients: Rosin, Triethylene Glycol Ester of Rosin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycerin, Paraffin, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Honey Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 17 (Ci 26100), Violet 2 (Ci 60725), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Pre-epilation Oil Ingredients: Glycerine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, Bht, Green 6 (Ci 61565).