- NEW ZEALAND TO YOU: MGO 250+ Manuka Honey contains 100% New Zealand Manuka Honey. Each jar is certified to contain a minimum of 250mg/kg of dietary methylglyoxal - one of the key compounds naturally occurring in New Zealand Manuka honey.
- SUPPORT OVERALL WELL-BEING: Honey has been used throughout history for various purposes. Everything from a natural sweetener to a part of first aid. Among the wide variety of benefits that honey provides is support of the immune system, aids stomach and digestive issues, and helps soothe coughing and throat irritation.
- NATURALLY SOOTHE: Honey acts as a natural health aid. Adding honey to your tea can help ease a sore throat, help reduce a cough, and help prevent tonsillitis.
- GIVE YOUR SKIN A HONEY-GLOW: Along with first aid applications, honey has been found to help improve the health of skin. For people who suffer from acne, eczema, psoriasis, or dry skinÿ, using honey as a topical treatment may help to alleviate these common skin irritations.
- FROM HIVE TO SHELF: Manuka Health is responsible for every step of their honey making process; from collecting the honey sourced from remote regions of New Zealand, all the way to the finished product. Manuka Health is committed to improving the wellbeing of their customers by providing high quality trusted natural health products that harness the benefits of unique bioactive compounds from New Zealand?s native flora and fauna.
Enjoy 1 teaspoon 1-3 times daily directly from the jar. For best results take 30 minutes away from meals. Also usable as a topical.
100% New Zealand Manuka Honey.
As an addition to your daily health regiment.
Not suitable for infants under 12 months. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children.