-Beautifully Soft With Bamboo & Recycled Materials
-EcoTools paper packaging is made from 80% Recycled and 100% Recyclable Paper
How to Use-Powder On-The-Go
This versatile brush can be used with powder, blush or bronzer for a fresh complexion anywhere! Use the cap to easily cover and bring along for on-the-go touch-ups.
Care Tips And Tricks
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how we clean our brushes:
1. If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
6. For a simple daily cleanse, try out EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.