- Health & Beauty
- "World's Most Powerful Facial"
- Deep Pore Cleansing
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Sun Dried
- No Fragrances
- No Additives
- No animal products
There are many benefits to using an Aztec clay mask for skin or hair:
- Bentonite can lure out the positive-charged contaminants on your skin, due to a ionic pull.
- It can also energize the body. It will draw the blood flow towards the cheeks and T-zones of the face due to constricting the skin and tissues.
- It helps to heal acne-prone skin and eases the appearance of scars.
- It can also help control skin sebum production.
- It is simple to use and it doesnt leave an uncomfortable film on the skin after treatment. It is non-oily and non-greasy.
Aztec Clay removes impurities and dirt from the pores. Deep pore cleansing. "World's Most Powerful Facial". Aztec Clay can be used as facials, bodywraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites! Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. Beautify & Refresh.
Mix Clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. Use a non-metal bowl and utensil. Stir the mixture well to a smooth paste. Add more Clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. to the face or other area. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. Feel Your Face Pulsate! Remove Clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes. Use it once per week and more often if you have problems with your skin. Men love it, too! For other Masks recipes go to 'Good Health Academy' and search for Aztec Clay.
For external use only.
No animal testing.
No animal products.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Also available in( 2 Ibs, 908 g).