- Use Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm to soothe your baby's dry, itchy skin so your baby will feel relief when applied at bedtime.
- Specially formulated for babies, this balm from the pediatrician-recommended brand helps strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier and helps prevent recurrence of dry, itchy skin due to eczema so your baby will feel relief when applied at bedtime.
- This is the first and only nighttime balm formulated with Active Naturals Oat that helps soothe your baby's dry, itchy skin without leaving behind a greasy feeling.
- This eczema treatment formula is hypoallergenic and paraben-, fragrance-, and steroid-free, and has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval.
- Gentle enough for everyday use on your baby's sensitive skin.
Active Ingredient:Colloidal oatmeal 1% (skin protectant)Inactive Ingredients:Glycerin, water, cetearyl alcohol, isocetyl alcohol, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, ceramide NP, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium cetearyl sulfate, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, P-anisic acid, benzoic acid.
Apply as needed.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken or missing.
- Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F)
For external use only.
When using this product
do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: